Subham Solar Street Lights with Lithium Ion Battery introduces a semi-integrated solar street light, A street light that has a solar panel, Lithium battery, and integrated lights.
International class solar products of quality solar cells & other materials are manufactured by us. These solar products, solar PV systems, solar powered street lights undergo a strict test to ensure their optimum usage.
- Power – 24 Watts
- Lumen – 2150 IM
- Illumination – >11 lux
- Input Voltage – 12v
- Solar Panel Required – 100 Watts
- Battery Required – 24 Ah
- Street Light Controller – 350w/12v
- Pole – 8M
- Lamp’s Efficiency – >90%
- Color Temperature – Pure White: 5,000 – 7,000 K: Warm White: 3,000 – 4,000 K
- Color Index – Ra > 75
- Light Source – Emitter (1watt)
- Light Distribution Curve/Beam Pattern The Highest Light Intensity Angle – Asymmetric (Bat Wing / Rectangular Beam)
- 120% The Horizontal Axis: 110 : The Vertical Axis: 45
- 140% The Horizontal Axis: 130 : The Vertical Axis: 45
- Beam Angle – 120% The Horizontal Axis: 110 : The Vertical Axis: 45
- 140% The Horizontal Axis: 130: The Vertical Axis: 45
- Working Temperature/Humidity – 30° C – 40° C / 10% – 90% RH
- Storage Temperature – 10° C – 85° C
- Working Life – > 50,000hrs
- Light Body & Lampshade/Base – Aluminium Alloy and PC
- IP Rating – IP 65
Subham Solar Street Lights
- Manufactured As per IEC61215 and UL1703 standards.
- Special optics designed to give uniform illumination.
- The electricity is stored in batteries and used for the purpose of lighting whenever required.
- Cost of lighting free other than initial investment i.e. LED Lamp system LED Life: 1,00,000 hours.
- Eliminates burning of fossil fuel products.
- Can be used in Rural / Colony roads. Housing estates? Recreation areas. Factory boundaries etc.
- Best quality mono crystalline silicon type solar panels used of required wattage.
- Vented , acid proof, corrosion resistant battery housing. Batteries used are the best available SMF batteries, which do not require maintenance during their lifespan.
- LED controller module is a microprocessor based unit incorporating all the control functions such as PWM output to run the LEDs, temperature compensation solar charge regulator to safeguard the battery.
- Day/night control – The light is switched ON at dusk and OFF at dawn automatically.
- Lights with further intensity and larger beam area can also be supplied on request.